Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

FRIDAY THE 13TH ....OH NO!!!

How are we today. All Good I hope. Well today is Friday 13th which for some is a very superstitios day. For me it is just another Friday, but a very careful Friday where I look that I am not going to fall over or anything will fall on me...:) :)
I thought I might show you some strange and weird furniture pieces, and belive me there is some very strange, yet wonderfully unbelievable pieces out there....


FISH N FLUSH: This has been designed by AquaOne Technologies Inc

OOPS! CABINET: Designed by Judson Beaumont of Straight Line Designs, this is a one off piece as part of a collection of wacky cartoon style furniture.

LOVE ME: This was designed by Domeau & Peres which give the illusion its melting.

There are so many different ideas and imaginations are vast and unlimited.
Most of the furniture can be seen on the blog:
www.demilked.com

 
Enjoy the rest of your Friday the 13th and stay safe.
Speak to you all soon
-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment