Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Tidy up the bathroom in Premier style...

Hope all is well today.
As I said in my last post I would be looking at some ways in which you can tidy the bathroom and make more space just by being more organised.
There is a company on AMAZON.CO.UK called Premier Housewares that I occasionally keep coming across and I didn't relise the range they had for the home. The prices for their items are very good as well. In fact I would go as far to say to can kit out an entire house with their products. I think I think I will be coming back to their products at some point.
Below is various pieces from their bathroom colection of storage units. I have seen and even used some chrome undersink products and I was not happy with them. They tended to wobble a bit and the chrome in one instance started to come off, so seeing the wooden beach look effect units was a joy to see. They look more solid and sturdy, although not the most outragously designed pieces, to be honest they dont have to be. The fact they are white you can either paint them to suit your colour scheme or leave them white and they will reflect any light and brighten up the room.







Until next time...stay creative
-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment