Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Dont be too conservative with your Conservatory...

Hello everybody. How are we today? Well I hope you are all basking in this wonderful warm weather we have all been having..wherever you are :)
I started think out the sun and I think its time we got out in our conservatories and gardens, so with this in mind, lets look at Summer furniture......
The nights are getting longer and the weather is getting better so take off that big old cover of the bench and dust off that Barbeque. Time to get into your Conservatories and your gardens.



This wonderful Bistro table I found through AMAZON.CO.UK and I think is from a company called Premier Housewares who appear to do alot of really great furniture. I think I will need to look into them more and see what they offer.

SEE ABOVE:  This MGM cork medium suite was found on www.gardenfurniturecentre.co.uk. It consists of a 2 seater sofa and 2 armchairs which is available in fabric colours Churchil Champagne and Churchil Chestnut.
You can also ad side tables, coffee tables and footstools to add to this lovely set.
With a Conservatory keep the furniture light and spaced but don't fill the room too much. Floorings should be of wooden design or feel and again something that will give the light not absorb it and make it feel cold and uninviting.

I will continue to keep looking at this form of furniture and why not, the sun is now getting high in the sky and so are our imaginations of interior design
Until we speak again
-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment